Adults | Children | Youth | Music | Newcomers | Shepherd's Care
Shepherd's Care is a caring ministry of Holy Cross, designed
to meet the practical and pastoral needs of members of the congregation. Through
Shepherd's Care, members of the church offer help to other members in the
- New Parent Ministry – Volunteers write encouraging notes to new parents before a baby is
born and deliver meals to the family after the baby arrives.
- Ministry to the Sick – When a member is hospitalized or homebound, volunteers visit and bring meals too, if
they are desired.
- Notes of Encouragement – Volunteers write to those members of the congregation who may need encouragement
- Support Partners – Partners are available to come alongside members of the church who may have longer-term
needs for encouragement or support.
- Prayer Chain – Committed prayer partners pray for needs of the church that are brought to their
attention by prayer cards submitted during church services, by e-mail, or by
calling the church office.
If you know of any needs or if you
would like to help with this very rewarding ministry, please contact Cheryl
Klassa through the church office.